Thursday, January 17, 2013

Our 24'inches Flat T.V

We are so grateful when we have this T.V, our eldest sister Connie bought this one and sell this to me which i grab also coz i like it.

This is helpful also to our daily leisure time especially to my mom because she love to watch teleserye everynight through this we our entertained with the show in every channel.

Actually, we have our favorite channel and this is channel 2, usually we watch  there but sometimes when there is a good show in other channel of course for awhile we will stay on that channel.

Oftentimes, we know the scheduling of the show in every channel that's why when we like those segment we watch them after that show turn the channel to our favorite show.

Our T.V is not only for every TV show we used to watch but also  for singing session with my nieces Kc and Rica together with my sister Ate Connie. When there is occasion or just a plain ordinary days when we have visitors we entertained them by videoke trough our flat TV.

It helps also my niece Kc to have a good voice through practicing in videoke using the magic sing and our T.V

That's why we love this!

How about your T.V?! :)
I

No comments: