Friday, January 18, 2013

WATCH out!


I bought this wall clock accidentally, i don't have plan to buy this, but when i went to Gaisano Mall to have a window shopping and buy some ingredients of my macaroni salad for the New Year's eve i was led by my two feet in other area and saw a lot of people so busy getting some items.

To my curiosity, i went there on that corner and i saw a lot of  beautiful watches and wall clocks with a colorful and very stylish design. That's make me think that i need to buy this one because it is very important to have a wall clock in our house for my nephew and nieces and for me also that they will easily glance the clock for us not to be late in school and in the office.

I choose this kind of wall clock because of the color, the design, trendy and  it is very attractive with her neon color green outside while there is a coloful flowers inside. It is very girly and so kikay,without doubt i buy this.

When i got home i hurriedly open the box of the clock and get it with so much proud to my mom that i bought a watch that is really attractive. I open the battery box and put one, as i set the clock its working and im fascinated with it. I look for a place to put the wall clock and glance it in awhile.

As hours by, i noticed the clock is not working thats why i checked the battery and back again to its box but still didnt work that's why i decided to buy a new battery for the clock to work. But unfortunately,still our wall clock isnt working that's why i was disappointed and having a regrets coz i throw already the receipt and i cant change it anymore.

This is my lesson in buying things, do not look for its outlook appearance but find a thing that have a quality product..this is what i called my blogs... WATCH OUT!

No comments: